Update: The group is all set up for this challenge, you can join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1005118292910434/ The challenge will officially begin on April 1st, but I'll be adding posts every few days to get us ready :) Hope you all join us!
Why do you wear makeup? Lately, I've been thinking about how I portray myself to my kids and
to others. I have 3 girls and they all love to wear makeup, but my 2
year old especially will ask for makeup and then say "Now I look
beautiful." Now, I don't wear makeup all the time, and even when I do
it's not very much, but the fact that she already feels like she needs
makeup or cute clothes or jewelry to look beautiful is really sad to me.
So, April 1st, I'm starting a No Makeup and Beyond Challenge! This challenge
is open to everyone, I'll have a monthly challenge where you can earn
points in various ways (posting pictures and posts, participating in
daily/weekly challenges). I'll also show the different products I'm
using for my body and skin, along with posting daily workouts, recipes,
and ideas for beauty inside and out! I personally will be posting No
Makeup pictures everyday.
I know this will be an amazing time for me,
and all those who join me, to truly love ourselves for who we are! Not
for the clothes we wear or the makeup we cover our faces with, but our
personalities, and loving our bodies for what they are now.

No comments:
Post a Comment