Day
15 Essential DIY Gift
Christmas Candy Bark
Incredibly simple, but super fun Christmas Candy Bark!
This recipe uses peppermint essential oil,
but why not Wild Orange, or Cinnamon-
be creative and have fun!
And by the way, kids LOVE to make candy bark😋
Featured at
http://creatinghealthfromscratch.com/10-minute-peppermint-…/
Not sure which oils to use? Contact me to get some great ideas!
Remember to only use essential oils that are safe for consumption. There's only one brand I recommend for food use, send me a message and I'll let you know what it is!
Christmas Candy Bark
Incredibly simple, but super fun Christmas Candy Bark!
This recipe uses peppermint essential oil,
but why not Wild Orange, or Cinnamon-
be creative and have fun!
And by the way, kids LOVE to make candy bark😋
Featured at
http://creatinghealthfromscratch.com/10-minute-peppermint-…/
Not sure which oils to use? Contact me to get some great ideas!
Remember to only use essential oils that are safe for consumption. There's only one brand I recommend for food use, send me a message and I'll let you know what it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment