Day 4 Essential DIY Gift:
On Guard Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
My sister sent me this recipe and it is so good!
In fact my kids and I just made a
double batch of these cookies for a
church Christmas party last weekend.
They have definitely become a tradition at our house,
holiday season or not😉
We changed the recipe up this time
with butterscotch chips instead of
semi sweet chips and
it was divine!
I also love to use fresh pumpkin.
I had a couple bags of frozen pumpkin pieces
from one of my sisters that I threw onto a cookie sheet.
I baked it at 400℉ for about 40 minutes
and then ran in through the blender
until it was all mashed up and ready to bake with.
Let it cool for a few minutes and you're ready to go!
Ready to get baking? Message me for your oils today!
On Guard Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
My sister sent me this recipe and it is so good!
In fact my kids and I just made a
double batch of these cookies for a
church Christmas party last weekend.
They have definitely become a tradition at our house,
holiday season or not😉
We changed the recipe up this time
with butterscotch chips instead of
semi sweet chips and
it was divine!
I also love to use fresh pumpkin.
I had a couple bags of frozen pumpkin pieces
from one of my sisters that I threw onto a cookie sheet.
I baked it at 400℉ for about 40 minutes
and then ran in through the blender
until it was all mashed up and ready to bake with.
Let it cool for a few minutes and you're ready to go!
Ready to get baking? Message me for your oils today!

No comments:
Post a Comment